product description page
Essentials of General Surgery and Surgical Specialties - by Peter F. Lawrence (Paperback)
About this item
Publisher's Note: Products purchased from 3rd Party sellers are not guaranteed by the Publisher for quality, authenticity, or access to any online entitlements included with the product.
Now combining general surgery and the specialties in one volume, this Sixth Edition of Essentials of General Surgery and Surgical Specialties focuses on the information all medical students need to know to pass the NBME surgery shelf or other surgery rotation examinations. This new edition of Lawrence’s popular text offers concise, high-yield content and a smaller format ideal for study on the go. Updated to reflect the latest advances in the field, it provides the authoritative, up-to-date content today’s busy medical students need for exam success.
- Includes general surgery and surgical specialties all in one volume
- Offers authoritative information by leading surgery educators
- Provides five in-book practice questions per chapter, with additional questions online
- Practice questions include answers and references to the area within the text where the topics are covered
- Focuses on high-yield information for quick reference
- Offers an array of online resources for both students and faculty
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Peter F. Lawrence
Street Date: December 22, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-74-9771
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.