About this item
Focused on the information all medical students need to know to pass the NBME surgery shelf or other rotation examinations, this Sixth Edition of Lawrence’s popular Essentials of General Surgery offers concise, high-yield content and a smaller format ideal for study on the go. Updated to reflect the latest advances in the field, this edition provides the authoritative, up-to-date content today’s busy medical students need for exam success.
- Includes general surgery and surgical specialties all in one volume
- Offers authoritative information by leading surgery educators
- Provides five in-book practice questions per chapter, with additional questions online
- Focuses on high-yield information for quick reference
- Offers an enhanced array of online resources, including a question bank, case studies, and outlines for students and oral exam questions and an image bank for instructors
- Read directly on your preferred device(s), such as computer, tablet, or smartphone
- Easily convert to audiobook, powering your content with natural language text-to-speech
- Adapt for unique reading needs, supporting learning disabilities, visual/auditory impairments, second-language or literacy challenges, and more
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Peter F. Lawrence
Street Date: December 22, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-74-9771
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.