product description page
Essentials of Real Estate Law (Paperback) (C. Kerry Fields & Kevin C. Fields)
About this item
This new text is a practical paralegal text with solid pedagogy and excellent teaching support. This clearly organized text includes all the topics needed in an accessible format, focusing on what paralegals need to know using a practical, non-theory based approach. The logical, three-part organization takes students through the process of purchasing and managing real estate, and the clear, modular chapter organization makes this book easy to tailor to different course configurations. The book begins with coverage of Real Property Interests, followed by Purchasing, Financing, and Conveying Real Estate, and concluding with
Owning and Operating Real Estate. In addition, excellent pedagogy enhances the well-written textual explanations and thoughtful Review Questions, Practice Problems, and Chapter Assignments encourage students to apply the concepts learned.
- Practical, non-theoretical, and contemporary approach specifically designed with paralegal instructors in mind
- Developed to compete head-to-head with Hinkel, the longentrenched leader in this market.
- Modular organization makes it easy to reorganize the text to fit the format of different courses.
- Each chapter features learning objectives, chapter outlines and introductions, and marginal definitions.
- A wealth of forms and practical examples are included in every chapter.
- Helpful pedagogy and a comprehensive teaching package designed to make class preparation as easy as possible