product description page
Euonymus 'Golden' 1pc - Cottage Hill - U.S.D.A. Hardiness Zones 6 - 9
About this item
- Includes one Golden Euonymus in a 2.25 gallon pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 6-9, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Mature size is 6' tall and 3' to 5' wide.
- Bright green and yellow foliage persists throughout the year.
- Versatile shrub adapts to various soil types and climates.
- Performs best in full to part sun.
Golden Euonymus stands out from any distance with high-impact variegated foliage in deep green and bright golden-yellow shades. With a dense habit that adapts well to shearing, this popular shrub can be pruned as needed to maintain the perfect size and shape for your landscape. Golden Euonymus is a highly versatile plant that thrives in sun or shade, different soil types, and cold climates. Retaining its color year-round, this low-maintenance shrub tolerates drought and makes an excellent hedge or foundation plant.
Weight: 4.5 pounds
Approx Min Plant Height: 4 feet
Approx Max Plant Height: 6 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Container Color: Black
Container Shape: Cylinder
Planting Cycle: Perennial
Light Condition Required: Sun/Shade Mix
Plant Variety: Euonymus
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0018
Origin: Made in the USA
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.