About this item
- It's a race to the roll! Flip a card to reveal your challenge. Then all players roll all of their dice, picking them up and moving them to their dice holders, until all of their dice match the challenge on the card. Fill your holder-and grab Steven-first to win the game!
- Winner of the 2013 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Toy Award, 2013 Today's Parents Magazine Ultimate Toy Guide, Canadian Toy Testing Council Children's Choice Seal, and 2013 National Parenting Publication Silver Award
- Includes 24 dice, 40 leveled challenge cards, 4 dice holders, and game guide
- Practice basic math skills including addition and subtraction and even and odd numbers. Encourages quick thinking.
- Even Steven's Odd is designed for players ages 7 and up
Race to roll the right dice with Even Steven's Odd! Players review a challenge on a card, then roll until their dice match the challenge. Make a match-and grab Steven first-to win Even Steven's Odd.
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
Material: Paper, plastic
Type of Game: Family games
Playing Time: 30 Minutes or Less
Includes: Dice, instructions, game board
Level of Difficulty: Beginner
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Package type: Full game
Number of Players: 4 Players
Item Number (DPCI): 087-00-0338
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.