About this item
- Rollover Tested- Evenflo is leading the industry with the development of a dynamic rollover test.
- Lightweight and ergonomic design
- 2 Step belt lock-off base for a quick and secure installation every time
- Buckle Pockets-Protect from hot buckle burns and eliminate digging under child for lost buckles.
- Up-Front Adjust - Easy access harness tension system
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort
- Pad removes easily for machine-washing
- Evenflo® LiteMax Infant Car Seat is sold separately
Never have to share bases again! This accessory base is perfect for the multi-vehicle home that is welcoming a new baby. The LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat by Evenflo® is a must-have for parents welcoming a new baby to their family. You'll be able to take to the road with confidence and peace-of-mind knowing that your baby is protected from every angle - including side-impact and rollover. At Evenflo® safety is our business.To help parents ensure they've installed their car seat correctly, we've made it easy with a two steph vehicle lock-off system that works with your vehicle's seat belts. To keep your baby riding in comfort, the LiteMax™ offers a 4-position recline and includes a full body pillow and harness covers. Now more than ever, car seats double as baby carriers and a heavy, clunky car seat just won't do. The LiteMax™ is extremely lightweight and includes an ergonomic handle, uniquely designed for parent's comfort. The Evenflo® LiteMax™ Infant Car Seat is the perfect combination of value and safety.
Dimensions (Overall): 7 inches (H) x 14 inches (W) x 23 inches (D)
Weight: 5.71 pounds
Certifications: Meets Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards, Meets FMVSS 213, FAA Approved
Care and Cleaning: Spot or wipe clean
Warranty: 90 day limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 030-09-1971
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
love the simplicity and the easy adjustable angle
5 out of 5 stars
happymoma — 4 months ago
I'm very happy with the design of this base. its super simple and very secure and I really love the adjustable back section that allows me to angle the seat perfectly for my baby- from lying back for my infant, to more upright for when he's oldersee moreof the reviewer's review
Measure your seat!
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
Jen — 5 months ago
Measure, measure, MEASURE! I drive a Buick Encore and my husband drives a Canyon(Mid-size truck) and it will fit in both, however, you can not have a passenger in the front seat. The base hangs off the seat about 5-6inches, making you have to push the passenger seat way up. Now we have to return ...see moreof the reviewer's review