About this item
- Extended Use - Converts from 5-point harness to vehicle seat belt use as child grows
- Auto-adjust belt path correctly positions the seat belt to your child for a proper fit
- 4 shoulder harness positions and 2 crotch buckle positions for extended use
- Simple adjustment with upfront tightening and loosening makes it easy to get your child in and out of the seat.
- Integrated cup holders keep drinks close without increasing the width of the car seat, allowing multiple car seats to fit your backseat.
- Comfortable seat pad is machine-washable to keep the seat looking clean.
- The lightweight design comes equipped for LATCH systems, including tether, for easy conversion between multiple vehicles.
- Energy absorbing foam liner provides added safety & comfort
- Designed, Engineered, Tested, Molded and Assembled in the USA
- IIHS (Insurance Institute for Highway Safety) Best Bet - Provides good lap and shoulder belt fit for typical 4 to 8 year-olds in almost any car, minivan or SUV.
- Side Impact Tested: Meets or exceeds all applicable federal safety standards and Evenflo's side impact standards.
- Designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard.
Promoting a proper fit! The 4 harness height adjustments allow the Maestro Harness Booster Car Seat to grow with your children. When your child is ready, the Maestro easily converts to a belt-positioning booster using our auto adjusting belt path to correctly position the belt to your child. The up-front harness tightening and loosening makes getting your child in and out of the seat simple. The Maestro Harness Booster is Side Impact Tested with an expanded zone of protection and is designed and tested for structural integrity at energy levels approximately 2X the federal crash test standard. Designed, Engineered, Tested, Molded and Assembled in the USA.
Material: Plastic, Polyester, Foam
Dimensions (Overall): 27.7 inches (H) x 20.0 inches (W) x 19.0 inches (D)
Weight: 11.0 pounds
Features: LATCH compatible
Includes: Shoulder belt guide
Certifications: Meets Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
Fits Child (Forward Facing): Height between 28 inches and 57 inches, Weight between 22 pounds and 110 pounds
Care and Cleaning: Machine wash, spot or wipe clean
Warranty: 90 day limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 030-09-2734
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most helpful positive reviews
This is our 3-year-old's first forward-facing car seat. He really enjoys it so far and says it is comfortable. [...] Overall, the seat seems like a good value. It's comfortable enough, small enough to fit easily in a sedan, and made of durable fabrics. We haven't had any spills yet, but it doesn't s...see moreof the reviewer's review
5 out of 5 stars
hackermomma — 4 years ago
I bought this car seat for my 15 month old son. We loved it so much we ordered another for my 2 year old. It is everything you think you are getting and more!! Worth the money hands down.see moreof the reviewer's review
4 out of 5 stars
Jenmeister — 2 years ago
If you're in the market for something more than the cheap boosters, but don't want to spend over $100...this is a good buy. We bought the green version in the store, and then bought a pink version online (I have a 4 yr old daughter, and 3 yr old son). Fits both of them perfectly. My kids are a littl...see moreof the reviewer's review
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
TargetRun — 12 days ago
Great buy for the price! Comfortable and easy to install! The color is great and it fits perfectly in the back seat. It’s heavier than our last one but that’s ok.see moreof the reviewer's review