product description page
Every Californian's Guide to Estate Planning : Wills, Trusts, and Everything Else (Paperback) (Liza W.
About this item
Finally, an Estate Planning Guide Written by and for CaliforniansEvery Californian’s Guide to Estate Planning helps you understand the basics of leaving money and property to loved ones and charities, naming a guardian for children, and planning for beloved pets—with a special focus on issues unique to making an estate plan in California, like:
- how state community property rules affect inheritance and taxes
- how to minimize capital gains for those inheriting high value real estate
- legal and tax rules that apply to non-citizens and U.S. permanent residents
- important issues for international guardians, trustees, and executors
- how to make sure your heirs don’t lose a low property tax rate, and
- how to avoid California’s slow and expensive probate system through options such as transfer-on-death deeds.
Number of Pages: 348
Genre: Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement
Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
Author: Liza W. Hanks
Street Date: January 30, 2018
Item Number (DPCI): 248-56-1774
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.