about this item
Direct from Microsoft, this Exam Ref is the official study guide for the new Microsoft MCSA 70-347 Enabling Office 365 Services certification exam. It offers professional-level preparation that helps candidates maximize their exam performance and sharpen their skills on the job.
Microsoft Exam Ref publications stand apart from third-party study guides because they:
- Provide guidance from Microsoft, the creator of Microsoft certification exams
- Target IT professional-level exam candidates with content focused on their needs, not "one-size-fits-all content
- Streamline study by organizing material according to the exam's objective domain (OD), covering one functional group and its objectives in each chapter
- Feature Thought Experiments to guide candidates through a set of what if? scenarios and prepare them more effectively for Pro-level style exam questions.
- Explore big picture thinking around the planning and designing aspects of the IT pro's job role, as opposed to the more task-driven work of by the technology specialist
Exam Ref 70-347 Enabling Office 365 Services focuses on the expertise measured by these objectives:
- Manage clients and end-user devices
- Provision SharePoint Online site collections
- Configure Exchange Online and Lync Online for end users
- Plan for Exchange Online and Lync Online
Enabling Office 365 ServicesAbout the Exam Exam 70-347 focuses on the skills and knowledge needed to securely and efficiently provide Office 365 services (including SharePoint Online, Exchange Online, and Lync Online) in any environment.
About Microsoft MCSA: Office 365 Solutions Associate CertificationPassing this exam helps you earn an MCSA: Office 365 Solutions Associate certification, demonstrating your skills in transitioning to and administering cloud-hosted business applications with Office 365.
You can earn this certification by passing Exam 70-346, Managing Office 365 Identities and Requirements; and Exam 70-347, Enabling Office 365 Services.
See full details at: microsoft.com/learning