product description page
Examination Paediatrics : A Guide to Paediatric Training (Paperback) (Wayne Harris)
About this item
Examination Paediatrics is an essential guide for medical trainees undertaking paediatric clinical examinations.
Aligned with current practice and examination format, this new edition provides guidance on history taking, examination procedure, relevant investigations, and management for the majority of chronic paediatric clinical problems encountered in paediatric hospital practice and community paediatric practice.
- Extended cardiology focus with over 50 colour images
- Catchy mnemonics to aid recall
- 5 new long cases, including hypopituitarism, neurofibromatosis type 1 and Rett syndrome
- 8 new short cases, including lymphadenopathy, ataxia and nystagmus
- Tips on body language, attitude and the motivation needed to pass your clinical exams