product description page
Exercise Physiology : Integrating Theory and Application (Hardcover) (Ph.D. William J. Kraemer & Ph.D.
About this item
Help your students develop an understanding of exercise physiology concepts and their application athletic performance and well-being withExercise Physiology, 2e. Using an engaging evidence-based approach that combines research and theory with practical discussions of nutrition and training, the authors help students understand how the human body works and responds to exercise.The Second Edition includes new video clips, a fresh new design, and enhanced online teaching and learning resources to save you time and help your students succeed.Instructor Resources:
- A pre-created PowerPoint Presentation speeds lecture preparation.
- A Test bank of chapter-specific questions saves you time in building quizzes and exams
- A complete image bank enhances lecture and exam preparation.
- LMS cartridges allow you to connect to your preferred course management system with ease.
- Answers to Review Questions speed student assessment.
- Animations demonstrate complex concepts in a dynamic, memorable way.
- Video Clips from experts demonstrate fascinating, real-life applications in a variety of exercise science careers.
- Quiz bank provides online practice to help ensure content mastery.
Number of Pages: 525
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Author: Ph.D. William J. Kraemer & Ph.D. Steven J. Fleck & Ph.D. Michael R. Deschenes
Street Date: August 15, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-46-3557
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.