About this item
- Flip, Turn, and Match to win
- A mind-bending, eye-catching tile race!
- Cleverly designed patterned tiles test your visual acuity
- Work with or against other players to find hidden patterns in the colorful tile grid
- A brilliant visual challenge with rapid game play
- All minds on board to master the match!
- Fit for families, party fun, (and general good times)
- Simple game play, no reading required
- Player to match the most tiles wins
- 70 highly durable, vibrant game tiles
- Full instructions included
Acuity - The Maverick New Game of Sharp Vision & Keen Thought! For reinforcing visual spatial skills, pattern recognition, and quick mental processing, Acuity is a brilliant choice! -And full of new zest too! Acuity is a fun, brainteasing game unlike any other you've seen before.Acuity is the clever matching game of quick visual perception where players race against each other or work together to discover and match hidden patterns in the tiles' arrangement. First, 70 wonderfully durable and vibrantly mind-bending pattern tiles, are set in a grid arrangement of 36 tiles. Your job will be to find a match. Here's the kicker. None of the tiles match. Not one. All 70 are different. Sooooo that means to find a match, players must find two side-by-side tiles that together, by looking at 2 adjacent squares on each, would match the tile that you're hoping to match. Or, alternatively, players could find the matching pattern by looking at the corners of 4 tiles together. *If you can't see a match, you can turn one tile one quarter of a turn to make one. It's easy. Easy until your mind's eye tricks you! It's the surprise in finding a match or thinking you've found a match (when you really haven't) that makes Acuity a one-of-a-kind, long-lasting source of fun game play over time. Acuity is never, ever the same game twice. Really. Not ever. Featuring 70 wonderfully durable and vibrantly mind-bending pattern tiles, Acuity will delight all ages. With simple rules, Acuity is a game the entire family can play together. No reading required... simply the ability to flip, turn and match!
Type of Game: Strategy games
Playing Time: 20 Minutes
Includes: Game board, cards
Level of Difficulty: Intermediate
Suggested Age: 6 Years and Up
Number of Players: 2 or More Players
Item Number (DPCI): 087-10-0310
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.