About this item
- Bio Based
- Febreze ONE gently cleans away odors from BOTH fabrics and in the air
- No aerosols. No dyes. No heavy perfumes. Nature-inspired deodorizer for pure light freshness with a hint of bamboo
- Includes one Febreze ONE refill (mist nozzle NOT included)
- Multi-use fabric plus air freshener great for odor removal ON upholstery, curtains, carpets, bedding; plus IN living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchens
- We do not use phthalates, formaldehyde or flammable propellants as ingredients when we make Febreze
Febreze ONE refills gently clean away odors from BOTH fabrics and in the air. This nature-inspired deodorizer is formulated with no aerosols, no dyes, and no heavy perfumes. For savings on cost and waste, Febreze ONE refills are designed to be used with the reusable Febreze ONE mist nozzle (not included, but available for purchase with Febreze ONE Starter Mist). For versatile odor removal and pure light freshness, use Febreze ONE multi-use freshener spray IN the air in living rooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, or any room, PLUS spray it ON upholstery, curtains, carpets, bedding and more. Febreze ONE is the gentle, light odor removal solution you've been searching for!
Product Warning: Keep out of reach of animals, keep out of reach of children
Capacity (Volume): 10.1 ounces
Product Form: Aerosol
Package Quantity: 1
Power Source: Manual
Item Number (DPCI): 003-04-1231
Origin: Made in the USA
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
A product that either utilizes USDA BioPreferred Certification at 50% or higher, or makes an unqualified on-pack "bio-based" statement.
See how we make shopping for wellness even easier.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.