product description page
Federal Acquisition Regulation as of January 1, 2016 : As of January 1, 2016 (Paperback)
about this item
The January 2016 CCH Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) reproduces the FAR and all amendments to the regulations issued prior to January 1, 2016, along with an easy-to-use topical index. Sources of the amended text are listed in brackets along with the date of issuance and the effective date for all sections changed since the initial text of FAR appeared in the Federal Register of September 19, 1983.
The January 2016 edition of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) has been updated to include the latest Federal Acquisition Circulars, final rules, interim rules, and corrections made since July 1, 2015. In addition, it has been updated to include current coverage of:
- Use of Simplified Acquisition Procedures for Commercial Items
- Prohibition on Contracting with Inverted Domestic Corporations
- Justification for Urgent Noncompetitive Awards Exceeding One Year
- Electronic Product Environmental Assessment Tool
- Inflation Adjustment of Aquisition-Related Thresholds
- And much more!