product description page
Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure 2016 (Paperback)
about this item
This text is a printed edition of the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure, as amended to December 1, 2015. It is a handy reference guide for law students, attorneys, or others who need to refer to the rules.
Please keep in mind, this text contains only the rules and does not include any contextual notes.
- TITLE I. APPLICABILITY
- TITLE II. PRELIMINARY PROCEEDINGS
- TITLE III. THE GRAND JURY, THE INDICTMENT, AND THE INFORMATION
- TITLE IV. ARRAIGNMENT AND PREPARATION FOR TRIAL
- TITLE V. VENUE
- TITLE VI. TRIAL
- TITLE VII. POST-CONVICTION PROCEDURES
- TITLE VIII. SUPPLEMENTARY AND SPECIAL PROCEEDINGS
- TITLE IX. GENERAL PROVISIONS