About this item
This exciting book by Anthony J. Bellia is a unique collection of legal and scholarly materials intended for use in a range of courses, including Constitutional Law, Federalism, Federalism History, Federalism Theory, and Comparative Federalism. The first book of its kind, Federalism spans traditional subject areas, which allows a deeper and richer treatment of the subject.
- Considers federalism questions across subject areas
- Transcends lines drawn by courses such as Constitutional Law, Federal Courts, and Civil Procedure
- Enables fuller and richer treatment of the subject of federalism
- Includes primary historical and theoretical sources relating to legal development and enduring questions
- Increases understanding of constitutional doctrine and fosters interdisciplinary learning
- Presents foundational materials useful for a range of courses on federalism