product description page
Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017 : 5 Books in 1 (Hardcover) (M.D. Fred F. Ferri)
about this item
Access up-to-date diagnostic and treatment information on more than 700 common medical conditionswith Ferri's Clinical Advisor 2017! Boasting the popular "5 books in 1" format,it provides quick guidance on diseases and disorders, differential diagnoses, medical algorithms, laboratory tests, and clinical practice guidelines, whilesupplemental electronic content equips you with additional topics, images, tables, and much more.
- Updated content by experts in key clinical fields helps you keep pace with the speed of modern medicine.
- Popular "5 books in 1" format includes cross-references, outlines, bullets, tables, boxes, and algorithms to help expedite search.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experiencegives you access to all of the text, more than 90 e-onlytopics,algorithms, additional imagesand tables, EBM boxes, andpatient teaching guides. Links between each section connect you from one topic to the relevant material associated with it.
- Diseases and Disorders section features more than 300 new figures and tables, as well as20 new topics including: cyclic vomiting syndrome, traveler's diarrhea, chronic pruritus, post-herpetic neuralgia, enteropathic arthritis, and hoarding disorder.
- Differential Diagnosis section highlights 50 new topics, including: alcohol-related seizures, dysentery and inflammatory enterocolitis, hair loss, cystic and solid pancreatic lesions, and COPD decompensation.
- New algorithms offer important diagnostic information on 19 added conditions,includingallergic reaction to vaccines, cardiac arrest, occupational asthma, urinary tract infection, and vertigo and dizziness.
- Current ICD-10 insurance billing codes help expedite insurance reimbursements.