about this item
Fibroblast Growth Factors presents research and results from the leading global research group on FGF, providing up-to-date and comprehensive coverage of the field. The book describes the history, basic research and growth engineering technology involved with FGFs, while also introducing detailed research methods. It comprises eight chapters that detail successes and problems in relation to wound healing of engineered growth factors and considers injury repair and regeneration, non-mitogenic mutants, structure modification, pathology, physiology, pharmacology, development, FGF/FGFR inhibitors, bioengineering, and new drug development. It will serve as a key reference book for researchers working on FGFs.
- Focuses on the growth engineering aspects of FGF-based drug development and its clinical applications
- Presents useful information on the history of FGFs, along with basic research and growth engineering technology
- Provides detailed, practical research methods and results obtained on FGFs
- Considers the successes and problems in engineering technology
- Offers up-to-date, comprehensive coverage from the world’s leading research group