product description page
First Aid for the Surgery Clerkship (Paperback) (M.D. Latha Ganti & M.D. Matthew S. Kaufman & Nitin
About this item
THE BESTSELLING PSYCHIATRY CLERKSHIP REVIEW – COMPLETELY UPDATED TO REFLECT THE NEW DSM-5!
- Top students and experienced clerkship faculty show you how to excel on the shelf exam and impress on the wards
- Hundreds of recently tested high-yield facts from the shelf exams and the USMLE Step 2 CK
- Insider tips for outstanding performance on the wards and the exams
- Mnemonics and tables make it easy to remember must-know information
- Mini-cases highlight classic patient presentations and frequently tested cases
- Maximize your study time focusing on the most important concepts
YOUR SECRET WEAPON FOR THE CLERKSHIP!
- Real answers to questions you will face during rounds and on exams – from students who’ve been there and succeeded.
Number of Pages: 494
Series Title: First Aid
Author: M.D. Latha Ganti & M.D. Matthew S. Kaufman & Nitin Mishra
Street Date: October 27, 2016
Item Number (DPCI): 248-22-1266
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.