About this item
- Retro-inspired, light-up pretend portable stereo toy for infants and toddlers ages 6-36 months
- Fun busy activities including speaker spinner, open/close cassette deck, slider, toggle switch, roller, clicker and more
- Slide the station tuner, press the buttons or open/close the cassette deck for lights, songs, sounds and phrases
- Smart Stages learning levels teach letters of the alphabet, counting in English and Spanish, colors, shapes, and opposites
- Kickstand for sit-at play and convenient take-along handle
Q: Does this play any children's songs?
A: All of the songs on this toy are Fisher-Price original compositions focused on learning.submitted byMattel Consumer Services - 11 months agoBrand expert
Q: Can the music be turned completely off and still have other features, e.g. light, work?
A: There are 3 different modes of play and different activation buttons. See the instruction manual here: https://service.mattel.com/instruction_sheets/GWN49-0970-1102476017-DOM_IS_081020.pdfsubmitted byMattel Consumer Services - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: how big is it and what age is it good for
A: The dimensions for this one are about 10" x 3" x 7" and it's age-graded from 6-36 months.submitted byMattel Consumer Services - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: What size batteries does this toy use?
A: The Boombox requires 3 AA batteries.submitted byMattel Consumer Services - 2 years agoBrand expert
Q: Is there a volume control? It's pretty loud (mostly for the adults!)
A: On the back of the Boombox, there is a switch with low and high volume options.submitted byMattel Consumer Services - 3 years agoBrand expert
Q: what songs does the boombox play?
A: The songs on this toy are all Fisher-Price original compositions focused on learning. Count Up English One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight, nine, ten, top hits Count Up Spanish Uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete, ocho, nueve, diez! Alphabet The ALPHABET SONG! A, B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L-M-N-O-P Q, R, S, T, U, V, W. X. Y, And. Z! Yeah, that's the way we do it. Colors Red, Blue, Orange, Green, Yellow, Pink, Purple, Wooooooo! Shapes and Colors Circle, circle, red and round Triangle…it's yellow! Orange square, count four sides Shapes and Colors, RAY-DEEEOH! ABC Radio Call A, B, C Sports Ray-dee-Oh! Short ABC Radio Call A, B, C Numbers Radio Call Numbers Ray-dee-Oh! Shapes Radio Call Shapes Ray-dee-Oh!submitted byMattel Consumer Services - 3 years agoBrand expert