About this item
- Smart Stages technology lets you take learning to the next level when your child is ready
- Just slide the switch to change the level and the songs, sounds, tunes & phrases
- When baby pushes the volume or speed switch, the music gets louder/softer or faster/slower - a cool and exciting way to learn about opposites!
- Teaches colors, shapes, opposites, Spanish words & phrases, numbers and more!
- More than 65 songs, sounds, tunes & phrases!
DJ Baby is in the house! The Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Remix Record Player lets babies put their own "spin" on learning play with three levels of learning content, built-in activities and fun music, so they can rock out while learning about opposites, colors, numbers, shapes and more! This rockin' toy provides several ways for little DJs to play and learn. When babies spin the record or bat at the roller bar, they'll hear a variety of cool tunes and phrases. ("Let's play some tunes!") Colorful buttons help babies learn about shapes and colors. And as little ones grow, they'll even start to learn simple words in Spanish ("Blue! Azul!")! They can also slide the volume switch up and down or flip the toggle switch to hear music and phrases to learn about opposites. This is a lean, mean, spin and learn machine! It even gives fine motor skills a boost when babies grasp and interact with the clacker beads, buttons and toggles, spin the record, slide the record arm and more. As little ones grow, so does the way they play and learn. With Smart Stages technology, the learning fun can keep going as your baby keeps growing! For ages 6 to 36 months.
Number of Pieces: 1
Dimensions (Overall): 11.5 inches (L) x 3.5 inches (W) x 13 inches (H)
Suggested Age: 6-36 Months
Weight: 2.93 pounds
Educational Focus: Letters and Numbers, Shapes and Colors, fine motor skills
Battery: 3 AA Zinc carbon, Required, included
Item Number (DPCI): 204-10-4805
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.