About this item
- Water-resistant cover provides year long durability.
- 2 subject notebook contains 100 college ruled sheets that are ink bleed resistant. 6" x 9 1/2" sheet size.
- Pocket page dividers provide convenient storage for loose sheets. Reinforced storage pockets help prevent tears. Coated, Kraft® back cover provides durability and protection for your notes.
- Features Neat Sheet® perforated pages to easily tear out paper with clean edges
- Spiral Lock® wire prevents coil snags so it won’t get caught on your clothes or backpack. Available in assorted colors: Black, Red, Lime, Cobalt Blue, Royal Purple, White.
Find the functionality you need for a busy class schedule with a Five Star® Notebook. Available in a variety of colors, plus water-resistant for durability.
Material: Plastic, Paper
Dimensions (Overall): 9.5 inches (L) x 7.25 inches (W)
Number of Pages: 100
Package Quantity: 1
Paper Type: Plain Paper
Paper Size: 6 x 9.5 inches
Binding type: Wire
Paper rule: College
Style and color assortment may vary
Item Number (DPCI): 081-01-0177
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most recent reviews
5 out of 5 stars
Jessie aspiring novelist — 4 months ago
I'm writing a novel. Just used up a cheap 5 subject notebook that I wrote in for six months and it's falling apart. Just started on one of yours and love how the paper texture makes for smooth, neat writing. Like how wide the pages are and the pocket dividers. Really love the toughness. Will be buyi...see moreof the reviewer's review
Don't tear the pages out, you won't be happy
(would not recommend)
2 out of 5 stars
Student — 1 year ago
I've had no problems in the past when tearing out pages but my most recent purchase is a whole other story. Disappointing when you have such high expectationssee moreof the reviewer's review
My Favorite Notebook
4 out of 5 stars
HR Lawson — 1 year ago
I have been using this notebook for years for a personal journal and meeting notes. I love the size and the pocket for stashing handouts and ephemera. With the popularity of bullet journaling, I would love to see this notebook made with quad ruling!see moreof the reviewer's review
more like no star
(would not recommend)
1 out of 5 stars
student — 2 years ago
whenever i used a fivestar notebook it quickly fell apart the the metal thing always fell out of place to stab me over and over again and or the papers would be ripped or destoryed in some parts of the notebook and no matter how softly i write the paper would just rip making it nearly impossible to ...see moreof the reviewer's review