About this item
- Lip smacking collection of Candy Pop and classic colors for indulgent drawings and doodles
- Quick-drying, water-based ink is smear resistant, acid-free and won't bleed through paper
- Ultra-fine point draws sharp, precise lines - ideal for adult coloring pages
- Metal reinforced tip to prevent tip damage
- Includes: Candy Pop colors Raspberry Fizz, Strawberry Lollipop, Salted Caramel, Gummy Green, Blueberry Bubblegum plus an assortment of classic colored pens
- Juicy felt tip pens featuring candy-inspired, tropical and classic colors, a precise ultra-fine point and quick-drying ink that won't bleed through paper.
Turn everyday writing into eye candy with the Paper Mate Flair Pens, limited edition Candy Pop pack! Scrumptious candy-inspired shades plus quick-drying ink that resists smearing and won't bleed through paper combine to give all your drawings, doodles and projects a pop of indulgent color. Your pack also comes with a vibrant array of classic Flair pen colors loaded with the same incredible ink. Add on an ultra-fine point that produces vividly crisp marks and a metal-reinforced tip to prevent tip damage and you'll enjoy a colored pen that delivers on both sharp details and durability. Treat yourself to bold, fun, excitingly sweet sketching and writing with Paper Mate felt tip colored pens.
Dimensions (Overall): 5.5 inches (L) x .4 inches (W)
Pen Point Type: Ultra Fine
Suggested Age: 18 Years and Up
Ink Color: Multicolored
Package Quantity: 16
Item Number (DPCI): 081-02-2385
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
(would not recommend)
3 out of 5 stars
GreebTeaa13 — 1 month ago
The pens write well and the colors are nice, however none of them are labeled with what the color name is. For the most part that's fine, I can figure it out just by looking at the caps, but some of the colors are really close to each other and hard to tell apart from each other. I wish they would h...see moreof the reviewer's review