product description page
Flonase Children's 24-Hour Allergy Relief Full Prescription Strength Nasal Spray - 60 sprays
About this item
- Outperforms the number 1 non-drowsy allergy medicine (Total nasal symptom relief vs. 10 mg single-ingredient loratadine)
- Helps block 6 allergic substances. Most allergy medicines only block 1. (Mechanism vs. most over-the-counter (OTC) allergy pills. FLONASE SENSIMIST acts on multiple inflammatory substances (histamine, prostaglandins, cytokines, tryptases, chemokines and leukotrienes). The exact number and precise mechanism are unknown.)
- Children's FLONASE contains the number 1 pediatrician prescribed allergy medicine (Based on the Cumulative IMS Prescription Data 2009-April 2016)
- More complete allergy symptom relief (vs. single-ingredient antihistamines which do not treat nasal congestion)
- Children's FLONASE is the only over-the-counter nasal spray indicated to relieve both nasal congestion and itchy, watery eyes.
Children's FLONASE provides 24-hour relief from nasal congestion, runny nose and sneezing. It's the only over-the-counter nasal spray indicated to relieve itchy and watery eyes. Children's FLONASE contains the #1 Pediatrician Prescribed Allergy Medicine.* *Based on the Cumulative IMS Prescription Data 2009-April 2016.
Active Ingredient Strength Value: .05 milligrams
Duration: 24 hours
Product Form: Spray
Suggested Age: 4 Years and Up
Primary Active Ingredient: Fluticasone propionate
Package Quantity: 1
Features: 24 hour relief, Non-drowsy
Item Number (DPCI): 094-04-0123
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
overall: 4.6 out of 5 stars, see all reviews