About this item
- Handmade rug, woven on loom by skilled artisans
- Construction from cotton fabric strips, called “Chindi”, leftover from the apparel industry
- Measures 5 feet long by 2 feet wide
- Perfect for entryway, kitchen or bathroom
- Unique and colorful rugs: each feature subtle variations
Constructed from cotton fabric strips, these rugs are rich in texture and color. They make use of excess fabric, or "Chindi", generated by the apparel industry. Chindi rugs are woven as they have been for generations, on looms by skilled artisans. The results of their technical and artistic skills are beautiful rugs with subtle variation: each rug is undeniably unique. Made by hand in India, each rug measures 5 feet long by 2 feet wide. Chindi rugs are a perfect addition to the kitchen, bedroom, utility room, entry way and more.
Features: Rectangle (shape)
Dimensions (Overall): 5 inches (L) x 2 inches (W)
Pile Height: Low pile (less than 0.5")
Construction Technique: Hand made
Backing Material: Cotton
Rug Material: 100% Cotton
Care and Cleaning: Air dry, machine wash
Item Number (DPCI): 067-07-0961
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.