product description page
Floramore Azalea 'Lavender' 1pc - Cottage Hill - U.S.D.A. Hardiness Zones 7 - 9
About this item
- Includes one Azalea FlorAmore 'Lavender' in a 2.5 quart pot and a detailed planting guide.
- Best grown in USDA hardiness zones 7-9, but will perform well in colder zones with proper winter protection.
- Mature size is 3' to 4' tall and wide.
- Continuous blooms saturate landscape from spring to fall.
- Heat tolerant, evergreen and well-suited for borders.
- Performs best in partial shade.
Bursting into bloom at the first sign of spring, FlorAmore 'Lavender' bids farewell to winter with an abundance of soft lavender blossoms. Unlike ordinary Azaleas, the FlorAmore series blooms continuously with heavy flowering in spring, summer and fall! These evergreen shrubs are a staple in the Southern landscape, but can be enjoyed in nearly any part of the country with proper care. Whether planted in beds, borders, containers, or as a hedge, azaleas will electrify your landscape with eye-popping color.
Approx Max Plant Height: 4 feet
Container Material: Plastic
Light Condition Required: Sun/Shade Mix
Plant Variety: Azalea
Item Number (DPCI): 009-08-0314
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.