About this item
The Industrial Equipment for Chemical Engineering Set includes thirteen independent volumes. It defines how to perform the selection and calculation of equipment involved in the thirteen basic operations of process engineering and offers reliable and simple as possible methods. Throughout these concise and easy-to-use books, the author uses his vast practical experience and precise knowledge of global research to present an in-depth study of a variety of aspects within the field of chemical engineering.
- Practical applications of ejectors and thermo-compressors
- Establishing pipe diameter thickness
- Study in general and different types of valves
- Process parameters and calculation of a control
- Theoretical study of control valves and gas pipelines