About this item
- BPA Free
- Constructed of BPA-free multi-layer material, FoodSaver bags are safe for sous vide cooking and are designed to withstand boiling temperatures
- Vacuum sealing your ingredients allows heat to better transmit to your food and ensures that packets stay submerged during the sous vide water bath
- Multi-ply material locks in freshness, prevents freezer burn, and can go straight from the freezer to a sous vide bath with no separate defrosting required
- Simmer- and microwave-safe, FoodSaver bags are great for fridge and freezer storage, sous vide cooking, camping, lunches, and meal prepping
- Includes (2) 1-quart vacuum seal bags and (10) 1-gallon vacuum seal bags
With the FoodSaver Sous Vide Vacuum Sealing Bags Combo Pack, the sous vide cooking technique beloved by professional chefs is now easier than ever to do at home. These pre-cut cooking bags are ideal for sous vide cooking because when used with FoodSaver vacuum sealers, the airtight seal locks in flavors and natural juices, and keeps food secure during its water bath. Tear- and puncture-resistant, the durable multi-ply material can go from the freezer to a sous vide bath with no separate defrosting required.
Dimensions (Overall): 11.9 inches (H) x 2.5 inches (W) x 5 inches (D)
Care & Cleaning: Freezer Safe, Microwave Safe
Weight: 1.2 pounds
Lid Material: Plastic
Capacity (Volume): 1 gallon
Container Material: BPA-free
Item Number (DPCI): 072-10-0454
Made with BPA-free materials.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews5
overall: 4 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
Seals fail in Sous Vide
3 out of 5 stars
Dukes — 1 month ago
I just purchased the entire system a week ago. The seals worked great for storing food. However, when I started to use the bags in my sous vide it was a different story. After cooking turkey thighs for 24 hours I went to pull the bag out. As I was allowing the water to drip from the outside of the b...see moreof the reviewer's review