About this item
In vivid, step-by-step illustrative detail, Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy, Second Edition thoroughly describes arthroscopic techniques used in the surgical treatment of foot and ankle disorders. Now fully up-to-date, this edition details the advances that have affected the use of arthroscopy in foot and ankle surgery in recent years. The text covers both the basics of equipment, instrumentation and surgical anatomy, as well as the practical steps surgeons must take to optimize results for each procedure.
- Comprehensive, current coverage of the basics of ankle arthroscopy, instrumentation and anesthesia, surgical arthroscopy of the foot and ankle, rehabilitation, complications, future developments, and more.
- New chapters include: Regional Anesthesia for Foot and Ankle Arthroscopy, Subtalar Joint Pathology, Prone Arthroscopy for Posterior Ankle and Subtalar Joint Pathology, Radiofrequency Use in Ankle and Foot Arthroscopy, Endoscopic Plantar Fascia Release, Gastrocnemius Recession and Intermetatarsal Nerve Decompression, and Endoscopic Procedures for Retrocalcaneal Bursitis, Achilles Tendon, Posterior Tibial Tendon, Peroneal Tendons and Flexor Hallucis Longus Tendon.
- Clear, straightforward discussions cover the basics of surgical anatomy, while practical tips and pearls let you learn from master surgeons.
- Abundant radiographs and color line drawings explain the techniques and make complex concepts easy to grasp.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use