product description page
Footprint Costa Rica (Paperback) (Richard Arghiris)
about this item
Costa Rica is undeniably a nature-lovers' paradise: home to moss-draped cloud forest, rainforest wilderness, remote turtle-nesting beaches and volcanic peaks. With endless sand and surf beaches and adrenaline-charged adventure activities too, this diverse country has something to offer all travellers. From the idyllic white shoreline of the Nicoya Peninsula to the verdant slopes of Volcán Arenal, Footprint's Costa Rica Handbook will help you get the best out of your trip.
• Practicalities section with essential information on getting there and around.
• Highlights map and inspirational colour section, so you know what not to miss.
• Listing you can trust, including where to eat, sleep and relax.
• Detailed street maps for San José and other key towns.
• Slim enough to fit in your pocket.
Loaded with advice and information on how to get around, this Footprint Handbook will help you get the most out of Costa Rica without weighing you down.