product description page
Foreclosure Survival Guide : Keep Your House or Walk Away With Money in Your Pocket (Paperback)
About this item
Facing foreclosure? Put together a plan. Take action.When you’re in foreclosure, there’s no time to waste. You need to know your options so you can do what’s right for you and your family now. But things have changed since the Great Recession. The Foreclosure Survival Guide has up-to-date developments about:
- the foreclosure process
- the 120-day foreclosure waiting period (your most important tool), and
- new tax consequences associated with short sales and deeds in lieu of foreclosure.
- determine whether you should keep your house
- find loan workout programs that will help you keep your home
- apply for a loan workout with your lender
- bring your loan current in Chapter 13 bankruptcy, and
- avoid unnecessary costs by filing for Chapter 7 bankruptcy (if you can’t stay in your home).
Number of Pages: 324
Genre: Business + Money Management, Freedom + Security / Law Enforcement
Series Title: Foreclosure Survival Guide
Publisher: Ingram Pub Services
Author: Loftsgordon Amy
Street Date: September 27, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-42-1783
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.