product description page
Formación De Palabras Y Enseñanza Del Español Le/ L2 - (Paperback)
about this item
Formación de palabras y enseñanza del español LE/L2 offers a unique combination of theory and practice that guides the reader through the main processes of word formation in Spanish. It provides a detailed analysis of the role of lexical creation in the acquisition of L2 Spanish vocabulary, as well as over a hundred practical self-reflection activities.
• Comprehensive theoretical explanations of word formation, including theoretical and pedagogical principles and their implementation in the teaching of L2 Spanish;
• Step-by-step pedagogical introductions to the full range of lexical creation mechanisms in Spanish language, including prefixation, emotive and nonemotive suffixation and composition;
• Carefully-chosen lists of relevant issues on lexical morphology with immediate applicability to the teaching of L2 Spanish;
• Guided activities with an answer key, which helps the reader to connect theory with practice and to become familiar with the key aspects of Spanish lexical morphology;
• Guidelines on how to tackle the teaching of Spanish word formation and vocabulary in an effective and engaging way.
Written in a clear and accessible manner, Formación de palabras y enseñanza del español LE/L2 is an essential resource for teachers of Spanish at all levels. It is also an excellent reference book for language teachers who wish to integrate word formation into the teaching of the Spanish language.