About this item
- Learning and understanding fractions is as easy as pie, with Fraction Pie Puzzles! Simply select a card, pick the fraction pie pieces that solve the puzzle, and place them on the board. With levels ranging from easy to difficult and self-correcting pieces, this game is perfect for at-home practice or small group classroom work. Cards are laminated for durability. Solutions included for every puzzle.
- Part of Educational Insights' award-winning product line
- Includes 65 foam pieces (1 whole, 6 halves, 9 thirds, 8 fourths, 5 fifths, 6 sixths, 8 eighths, 10 tenths, and 12 twelfths), 50 laminated cards, game board, and game guide
- Reinforce basic fraction concepts. Learn how fractional parts make up a whole. Practice equivalencies, common denominators, and multiples. Perfect for STEM learning.
- Fraction Pie Puzzles are designed for kids ages 7 and up
Provide hands-on practice with fractions! Choose a challenge card, pick the foam fraction pieces to complete the challenge, and place them on the board. Master fractions, equivalencies, common denominators, and more. Fraction Pie Puzzles are for 1-2 players.
Suggested Age: 8 Years and Up
Material: Plastic, paper
Includes: Educational tiles, storage tray
CPSC Choking Hazard Warnings: Choking_hazard_small_parts
Grade Level: 3rd Grade, 4th Grade, 5th Grade, 6th Grade, 7th Grade, 8th Grade, 9th Grade
Number of Players: 1-2 Players
Educational Focus: Math
Power Source: Non-powered
Item Number (DPCI): 087-09-0774
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Ratings & reviews2
overall: 4.5 out of 5 stars, see all reviews
Most recent reviews
4 out of 5 stars
Anonymous — 5 years ago
The fraction pie pieces are an excellent manipulative for equivalent fractions. I teach Special Education and my students are enthuastic to "play" with it, because they see it as a game. They enjoy having the option of becoming the "puzzle master". It also has different stages (easy, intermediate, h...see moreof the reviewer's review
Glad to Have This!!
5 out of 5 stars
Anonymous — 5 years ago
Fraction Pie Puzzles This game is a good addition to my classroom. It works well with one to two players and really helps solidify the concepts of fractions. It helps my students with equivalencies, comparing of fractions and reinforces many other concepts and skills related to fractions. The puzzle...see moreof the reviewer's review