product description page
Fracture Management for Primary Care (Paperback) (M.D. M. Patrice Eiff & M.D. Robert Hatch)
about this item
Evaluate and treat common fractures and know when to refer uncommon ones to a specialist. This quick, practical resource by Drs. M. Patrice Eiff and Robert L. Hatch presents detailed descriptions and illustrations, andcurrent best guidelines for imaging and treating fractures so you can make accurate identifications and manage patients with confidence.
- Accurately identify fractures using optimal imaging guidelines.
- Apply splints and casts successfully thanks to detailed descriptions and illustrations of technique.
- Effectively manage emergency situations using guidelines for emergent referral, greater detail regarding methods for closed reductions for fractures and dislocations, and more
- Tap into the latest best practices through more evidence-based coverage and updated references.
- Expert Consult eBook version included with purchase. This enhanced eBook experience allows you to search all of the text, figures, images, videos (including video updates), glossary, and references from the book on a variety of devices.