product description page
From IT Pro to Cloud Pro : Microsoft Office 365 and Sharepoint Online (Paperback) (Ben Curry & Brian
About this item
Modernize your IT skills for the new world of cloud computing!
Whether you are an IT administrator, developer, or architect, cloud technologies are transforming your role. This guide brings together the knowledge you need to transition smoothly to Microsoft Office 365 cloud-only and hybrid environments. Microsoft MVP Ben Curry and leading cloud architect Brian Laws present specific, up-to-date guidance on administering key cloud technologies, including Microsoft Office 365, SharePoint Online, Azure AD, and OneDrive for Business.
Microsoft cloud technology experts Ben Curry and Brian Laws show you how to:
- Anticipate and respond to the ways cloud technologies change your responsibilities, such as scripting key management tasks via Windows PowerShell
- Understand today’s new mix of essential “Cloud Pro” skills related to infrastructure, scripting, security, and networking
- Master modern cloud administration for Office 365 cloud and hybrid environments to deliver content and services, any time, on any device, from anywhere, and across organizational boundaries
- Administer and configure SharePoint Online, including services, site collections, and hybrid features
- Help secure client devices via Mobile Device Management for Office 365
- Centrally manage user profiles, groups, apps, and social features
- Bridge Office 365 and on-premises environments to share identities and data
- Enforce governance, security, and compliance