Publisher: CBS Publishers & Distributors Pvt Ltd, India
Author: P Sudarsan & Manoj Kumar
Street Date: March 30, 2020
Item Number (DPCI): 247-39-9278
This book is written in an easy to understand manner to meet the requirements of the students who want to get conversant with programming in C and to write programs in C for various data structures with algorithms. The text is differentiated into two parts: the first part is dedicated to the basic concepts in C, including arrays, string, functions, pointers, recursion and union and the remaining part clearly focuses on the implementation of C language for writing programs using various data structures, linked lists, stacks and queues, trees, graphs, hashing, sorting and searching. All the concepts in the book are supplemented with examples, wherever necessary.
- Simple and systematized style of presentation.
- A clear focus on numerous university questions for better scoring.
- Algorithms of complicated data structures are followed by executable C programs.
- Algorithms are independent of the programming language.
- Programs have been tested and debugged for errors.
- 100+ programs which are useful for laboratory practical and projects.
- 450+ multiple choice questions (MCQs) valuable for interviews.