product description page
Fundamentals of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology - by J. Sean Hubar (Paperback)
About this item
Fundamentals of Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology provides a concise overview of the principles of dental radiology, emphasizing their application to clinical practice.
- Distills foundational knowledge on oral radiology in an accessible guide
- Uses a succinct, easy-to-follow approach
- Focuses on practical applications for radiology information and techniques
- Presents summaries of the most common osseous pathologic lesions and dental anomalies
- Includes companion website with figures from the book in PowerPoint and x-ray puzzles
Number of Pages: 254
Series Title: Fundamentals: Dentistry
Publisher: John Wiley & Sons Inc
Author: J. Sean Hubar
Street Date: July 12, 2017
Item Number (DPCI): 248-46-6572
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.