product description page
Future 4 : English for Results (Paperback) (Jane Curtis & Jeanne Lambert & Julie Schmidt)
About this item
Since Future was first published, more than 300,000 learners have successfully studied English with this effective six-level program. Future addresses the diverse needs of adult learners and empowers them with transferrable academic, workplace, and media literacy skills to meet the challenges of learning English and achieving personal, career, and educational goals.
- Assists students in transitioning along academic and career pathways.
- Curriculum supports students' transition to post-secondary education and the workplace.
- Research-based teaching strategies provide creative solutions for all stages of lesson planning and implementation.
- Everything students need in one integrated program that now includes MyEnglishLab.
- Among the resources available online are Student Book audio, extra grammar presentation videos and practice, reading and writing practice to prepare users for the CCRS, transitions to work resources, digital literacy for new users, vocabulary flashcards and games, plus life skills, listening and speaking, and standardized test practice.
- Develops students' informational and visual literacies to understand and process new information.
- Digital resources enable teachers and students to direct their learning and focus on skills they need to improve.
- ActiveTeach extends the classroom and makes learning more focused and interactive.
- Free online access to the Future website, including vocabulary wordlists and answer keys.