About this item
- AMERICA'S CHOICE: The PRO X-3 is lightweight, durable, and fitted with top of the line components. Two-piece T-Bar with triple Bolt Aluminum Clamp
- Fuzion PRO X-3 comes equipped with upgrades only found in much higher end scooters.
- UPGRADED SPECS: Aircraft Grade Aluminum Deck, High Tensile Steel V-Bars, 100mm Cast PU wheels with Fuzion Metalized ABS Composite cores. New, Nylon/Steel Fuzion Brake durable and noise-free.
- EASY PROGRESSION: The PRO X-3 is designed for entry level riders to help them build their skills while they advance to the next level.
- DURABLE AND DIALED THREADLESS HEADSET: New IHC compression system with sealed bearings and Fuzion's new 3D Stamped Steel FAZE Fork.
- EFFORTLESS ASSEMBLY: Only three bolts to tighten - you can start riding in no time at all. dialed and ready to ride right out of the box.
No other entry level scooter on the market packs the same quality, handling and performance. The Fuzion PRO X-3 is the perfect gateway to advanced riding: well designed, superior components ready to take the beginner rider to their next level. Fuzion's lightweight and durable PRO X-3 is the ideal scooter for the beginner rider. Designed for the skate park as well as for street-riding. The PRO X-3 is the young riders' favorite scooter for learning to improve their skills. The totally redesigned Fuzion PRO X-3 features a lightweight and tough 4" wide, 6061 aluminum box-shaped concave deck that is ideal for tricks like tail whips and board slides. The PRO X-3's high-strength steel handlebar fitted with Fuzion's composite pro grips gives maximum control and comfort. Fast, smooth, high rebound cast 85 PU wheels with super tough metalized ABS composite hubs deliver uncompromising performance. Also new for this year is Fuzion's custom Nylon/Steel brake for quiet, fast stops. The PRO X-3 comes equipped with a new heavy-duty IHC compression System, thread less headset, sealed bearings and Fuzion's new 3D Stamped Steel FAZE Fork that now fits both 100mm and 110mmwheels. Fuzion's high-quality components make this scooter fast and rugged. With only three bolts to tighten, the PRO X-3 takes no time to put together. The PRO X-3 is dialed and ready to ride right out of the box.
Dimensions (Overall): 32 inches (H) x 16 inches (W) x 26.75 inches (L)
Weight: 9.3 pounds
Material: Steel, Aluminum (Frame)
Holds up to: 130 pounds
Front Wheel Diameter: 100 millimeter
Rear Wheel Diameter: 100 millimeter
Wheel Material: Polyurethane
Assembly Details: Assembly required, tools provided
Suggested Age: 7 Years and Up
Deck Dimensions: 20 inches (L) x 4 inches (W)
Number of Wheels: 2
Warranty: 1 year limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 082-07-0650
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
Most helpful positive reviews
Great scooter for the price!
5 out of 5 stars
Babu — 6 months ago
This is a really good scooter! I use this thing every day to cruise to the bus, I've had it a little over a month now and love it. The metallic gold wheels are awesome.see moreof the reviewer's review