About this item
- Lightweight Steel Frame balanced for speed, comfort & practicality; Relaxed upright riding position for Urban City Commuting & Leisure
- Smooth SHIMANO Tourney 6 Speed Shifting, the gold standard for value among city/urban bikes; Tough for the bumps of daily use or commuting
- 26" inches wheel, the most common wheel size in most countries and the easiest to replace or repair; Flat tire? No problem
- Classic saddle, comfortable grips; Front and Rear Fenders, Vintage bell, Retro chain guard and basket
- Riders from 5' 1" till 5' 8"
Don't let the name fool you, this is not a "basic"bike. Classic lines, bold colors, and six easy gears to get you where you need to be. Call it a hybrid bike, commuter bike, urban bike, or a beach cruiser... The bottom line is that the City Basic is comfortable, simple, and stylish. This not your average cheap bike. In fact the team at Gama, does not make cheap bikes, Gama makes inexpensive high-quality bicycles specific for your cycling needs. Plus, this bike is equipped with all of the bicycle accessories you need to get out on the town: fenders, basket, and a bell. If the City Basic doesn't suit your needs, check out the rest of Gama's stylish, urban bicycles on Target.com, life is too short to roll on the same average bike as everyone else. Please note: Although these bicycles are delivered approximately 80% assembled, it's highly recommended that you take the bicycle to a bike shop for assembly by a qualified professional.
Dimensions (Overall): 24 inches (H) x 70 inches (L)
Holds up to: 250 pounds
Used For: Off-Roading/Trail-Riding
Weight: 33.06 pounds
Rear Wheel Diameter: 26 inches
Bicycle Frame Material: Steel
Bicycle Chain Material: Aluminum
Rim Material: Aluminum
Gear Speeds: 6
Pedal Material: Plastic
Seat Material: Polypropylene
Bike Type: Hybrid
Front Wheel Height: 26"
Tire Type: Smooth
Tire Width: 1.75"
Bicycle frame size: 17"
Item Number (DPCI): 082-09-1014
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.