About this item
- See everything clearly on a bright color display that includes an always-on mode, perfect for quick glances
- Go longer on a single charge with up to 6 days of battery life in smartwatch mode and up to 6 hours in GPS mode with music
- Health is important to you, so monitor everything from your Body Battery™ energy levels, respiration, hydration and stress to sleep, your menstrual cycle, etimated heart rate and more
- Easily download songs to your watch, including playlists from Spotify®, Amazon Music or Deezer accounts (requires app on a compatible smartphone), and connect with wireless headphones (sold separately) for phone-free listening
- Find new ways to keep moving with more than 20 preloaded sports apps, including walking, running, cycling, mindful breathing, swimming, golf and many more
- Use preloaded workouts that include cardio, yoga, strength and even Pilates, create your own in the Garmin Connect™ app (when paired with a compatible smartphone), or try Garmin Coach free adaptive training plans to help you prepare for your next running challenge
- Never miss a call, text or social media alert with smart notifications delivered right to your wrist (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Leave your cash and cards at home; Garmin Pay™ contactless payments (with a supported payment network) let you pay for purchases on the go
- Safety and tracking features include incident detection (during select activities) and notification, both of which send your real-time location to designated contacts (when paired with a compatible smartphone)
- Personalize your watch with thousands of free watch faces, apps and widgets from our Connect IQ™ Store (When paired with your computer or compatible smartphone downloaded with the Connect IQ Store app)
Q: Can this watch be used without a smart phone?
A: Yes, you just need to connect it to the computer to sync your data and update the software on the device. You would use the Garmin Express program to sync with the computer.submitted byGarminProductExpert - 1 year agoBrand expert
A: Hi, Mom4life! Regarding your question about the Garmin venu sq Music Smartwatch: For full functionality it will need to be actively paired with a Smartphone. If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact MyTGTtech at 877-698-4883 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byTaylor - 1 year agoTarget expert support
Q: Are the watchbands replacable?
A: Yes, there are replaceable bands.submitted byGarminProductExpert - 1 year agoBrand expert
A: Hi, Paul! Regarding your question about the Garmin venu sq Music Smartwatch: Yes this smart watch has replaceable bands avaialble! If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact MyTGTtech at 877-698-4883 every day, between 7am-11pm CST.submitted byPatrick - 1 year agoTarget expert support
Q: Can you swim with Garmin venu sq Music Smartwatch? For Garmin venu sq Smartwatch, it is NOT recommended to swim with it on.
A: Yes: 5 ATM, Swim Withstands pressures equivalent to a depth of 50 meters Suitable for: splashes, rain or snow, showering, swimming, diving into water, snorkelingsubmitted byGarminProductExpert - 1 year agoBrand expert
Q: Can you pause, rewind, FF, or remember where you left off in a podcast?
A: Yes, you can control the podcast from the watch. Debbie with Garminsubmitted byGarminProductExpert - 2 years agoBrand expert