About this item
- 7 protected outlets, an 8 ft. cord and low profile plug for narrow spaces.
- Protection rating: 1080 Joules.
- Protected indicator light shows the surge protector is working properly.
- Integrated circuit breaker for overload protection and automatic shutdown technology protects your electronic equipment.
- Power filter provides a cleaner sound and picture experience.
Add versatility to your electrical outlets while protecting your household electronics with the GE UltraPro 7 Outlet Surge Protector. Converting one grounded outlet into seven, the adapter adds more outlets where you need them most and keeps your electronics protected from dangerous power surges. The surge protector features an integrated circuit breaker and automatic shutdown technology that protects your electronics if the capacity is exceeded by a power surge or the components expire. The surge protector features an 8 ft. low profile plug cord. It also features a 1080 Joules protection rating and a protected indicator light that shows the surge protector is working properly. For use in grounded (three-prong) outlets only. This product comes equipped with a $300,000 connected equipment guarantee and is backed by a lifetime warranty.
Dimensions (Overall): 109 inches (L) x 1.14 inches (W) x 2.11 inches thick
Weight: 1.3 pounds
Features: Automatic Shutdown Technology, Circuit Breaker
Cable/Cord Length: 8 feet
Joule Rating: 1080
Response Time: Less than 1 Nanosecond
Number of Outlets: 7
Clamp Voltage: 400 Volts
Warranty: Lifetime limited warranty. To obtain a copy of the manufacturer's or supplier's warranty for this item, please call Target Guest Services at 1-800-591-3869.
Item Number (DPCI): 008-00-0271
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.