About this item
- Amazon echo Plus compatible with no hub required! also works with these hubs: SmartThings, Xfinity home, iris, wink, Cox home security, rogers smart home monitoring, PEQ, bright house home security and control, comporium ready home, and Logitech harmony home hub extender. Works with all other Alexa devices for voice control, requires Alexa certified hub (Alexa device and hub sold separately). not compatible with Philips hue (zll - zigbee light link)
- Controls on/off and brightness level of a table or floor lamp allowing you to wirelessly control, schedule and dim your Lighting from anywhere. Dimmer also reports energy usage of connected devices providing the information and automation needed to reduce energy consumption and save energy
- Includes one (1) zigbee controlled outlet, one (1) always-on outlet and one (1) manual on/off program button. Horizontal design plugs into a standard receptacle without blocking the second outlet
- For use with standard incandescent and dimmable CFL and LED bulbs. Max load: 300W incandescent 100 w LED/CFL
- HA 1.2 home automation certified. Receives over-the-air updates and upgrades. This feature may not work with all systems, Please ensure your system is listed above
Dimensions (Overall): 2.65 inches (L) x 3.96 inches (W) x 2.45 inches (H)
Weight: .34 pounds
Number of Outlets: 1
Recommended Use: Lawn and Garden
Package Quantity: 1
Amp Rating: 10
Wattage: 6 watts
Number of Conductors: 1
Item Number (DPCI): 056-16-0197
Transform your home into a smart home using the plug-in ZigBee smart dimmer from GE. The smart dimmer allows you to remotely turn on or off any table or floor lamp, while also controlling the lamp's brightness level, using your existing ZigBee hub device, and it does not require wiring. The ZigBee smart dimmer includes one controlled outlet and one always-on, standard outlet, and its space-saving, horizontal design plugs into the top outlet of standard receptacles without blocking the second outlet. The smart dimmer can be used with any standard incandescent bulb, as well as dimmable CFL and LED bulbs. Take control of your home lighting with GE ZigBee wireless lighting controls
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews
3.0 out of 5 stars with 2 reviews
No reviews yet! Be the first to help other guests.