About this item
- Amazon echo Plus compatible with no hub required! also works with these hubs: SmartThings, Xfinity home, iris, wink, Cox home security, rogers smart home monitoring, PEQ, bright house home security and control, comporium ready home, and Logitech harmony home hub extender. Works with all other Alexa devices for voice control, requires Alexa certified hub (Alexa device and hub sold separately). not compatible with Philips hue (zll - zigbee light link)
- Wirelessly schedule and control Lighting and other devices from anywhere with your smartphone, tablet or pc. Switch also reports energy usage of connected devices providing the information and automation needed to reduce energy consumption and save energy
- Includes one (1) zigbee controlled outlet, one (1) always-on outlet and one (1) manual on/off program button. Horizontal design plugs into a standard receptacle without blocking the second outlet
- For use with standard incandescent and dimmable CFL and LED bulbs. Max load: 300W incandescent 100 w LED/CFL
- HA 1.2 home automation certified. Receives over-the-air updates and upgrades. This feature may not work with all systems, Please ensure your system is listed above
- Number of Power Outlets: 2
Dimensions (Overall): 2.65 inches (L) x 3.96 inches (W) x 2.45 inches (H)
Weight: .34 pounds
Number of Outlets: 1
Recommended Use: Lawn and Garden
Package Quantity: 1
Amp Rating: 10
Wattage: 6 watts
Number of Conductors: 1
Item Number (DPCI): 056-16-0198
Take control of your home lighting with the plug-in ZigBee smart switch from GE. The smart switch adds remote on/off control to any lamps or small appliances using your existing ZigBee hub device and does not require wiring. The ZigBee smart switch includes one controlled outlet and one always-on, standard outlet, and it's space-saving, horizontal design plugs into the top outlet of standard receptacles without blocking the second outlet. The smart switch can be used with any plug-in light fixture and small appliances. Transform your home into a smart home with GE ZigBee wireless lighting controls!.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.
From the manufacturerNo information loaded.
Guest Ratings & Reviews
No reviews yet! Be the first to help other guests.