About this item
Written by one of the great teachers of Surgery, for 50 years Lecture Notes: General Surgeryhas been an invaluable resource for thousands of medical students and trainees throughout the world. It introduces the student to the principles of common surgical operations and systematically covers all clinical problems where surgical intervention is indicated.
Fully revised and updated to reflect the rapid changes which are taking place in surgical practice, this 13th edition:
- Includes further clinical images to support understanding
- For the first time, contains a chapter on trauma surgery
- Includes full colour illustrations throughout
- Provides additional online resources via a companion website, including interactive multiple choice questions and case studies
- Is available in a range of e-book formats
Whether you need to develop or refresh your knowledge of surgery, the clinical emphasis ofLecture Notes: General Surgery makes this text an essential purchase for medical students, and all those carrying out general surgical procedures.