product description page
Get started in Indonesian (Paperback) (Christopher Byrnes)
about this item
- Outcomes-based approach - focus your learning with clear goals
- Learn to learn- tips and skills on how to be a better language learner
- Discovery method- figure out rules and patterns for yourself to make the language stick
- Self-check and test yourself- see and assess your own progress
- Personalization- use the language in real situations
Get Started in Indonesian requires no prior experience in the language and gives you the opportunity to study at a reasonable, steady pace. This course makes the process nearly painless; it is written in a friendly and supportive tone, and the structure offers you plenty of opportunities for self-practice. You are in control of your learning experience, so you never feel overwhelmed or rushed.
This practical course introduces the new language without inundating you and includes dialogues and exercises, a helpful pronunciation section, manageable lists of practical vocabulary, a glossary of grammar terms, and more. The audio package features 120 minutes of recordings, enhancing comprehension of the book's dialogues and exercises and improving pronunciation.