About this item
- combining vapor-distilled water, added minerals, and light carbonation, smartwater sparkling delivers a taste that's distinctly pure, crisp and effervescent.
- smartwater sparkling- similar in taste to seltzer water, soda water, or club soda - is still water turned fizzy through the simple process of carbonation.
- smartwater sparkling is simply smartwater's vapor-distilled water with added electrolytes made bubbly through delicate carbonation.
- a delicious drink pairing to any meal, this lightly carbonated water is free of sugar, calories, coloring, and artificial flavors.
- environmentally conscious bottle is up to 30% plant-based and 100% recyclable
A lot of great things happen on the ground, we live here, for one, and that's nothing to shake a stick at. But when it comes to finding some purified water, you've got to look up. When you look up, you just think about things differently. You see faces in the clouds. You admire the clear, blue sky. Heck, if you're lucky you might even see a shooting star or a bald eagle or both. We looked up and were inspired by the clouds to vapor-distill Smartwater. By taking cues from mother nature and then adding electrolytes for taste, we were able to take crisp and pure to a whole new level. So, next time you're searching for some new possibilities (or just some purified water) you know where to look.
Contains: Does not contain any of the 8 major allergens
Store: In a Dry location at Room temperature
State of Readiness: Ready to drink
Water enhancement type 1: Mineral
Package type: Multi-pack single servings
Number of interior containers: 6
Exterior container material: Plastic
Carbonation type 1: Carbonated
Exterior container weight: 101.44 fl oz (US)
Item Number (DPCI): 271-70-0235
Content on this site is for reference purposes only. Target does not represent or warrant that the nutrition, ingredient, allergen and other product information on our Web or Mobile sites are accurate or complete, since this information comes from the product manufacturers. On occasion, manufacturers may improve or change their product formulas and update their labels. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented on our Web or Mobile sites and that you review the product's label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have specific product concerns or questions. If you have specific healthcare concerns or questions about the products displayed, please contact your licensed healthcare professional for advice or answers. Any additional pictures are suggested servings only.
If the item details above aren’t accurate or complete, we want to know about it. Report incorrect product info.