About this item
- PRESS'N SEAL PLASTIC FOOD WRAP: With a quick press & glide, Glad Press'n Seal food wrap keeps food fresh with a leak proof, air tight seal making this multiuse food wrap the ultimate storage solution
- GRIPTEX TECHNOLOGY: Glad Press'n Seal Griptex technology works to cover & stretch to across plastic, paper, wood, metal, glass & keeps food fresh while protecting against leaks or spills with ease
- MULTIPURPOSE PLASTIC WRAP: Glad Press'n Seal creates airtight custom bags & lids stacking better than aluminum foil & wraps everything from popcorn to paint brushes making this ideal for all storage
- LEAK PROOF & SPILL FREE: Strong enough to contain liquids, Glad Press’n Seal food wrap is the ultimate storage option to seal & cover unique shaped items while sealing 10x tighter than any other wrap
- FOOD PLASTIC WRAPS: Glad Press'n Seal food wrap is BPA free, microwave-safe & offers an airtight seal protection for all kitchen & household needs from freezing leftovers to Sunday meal prep
Usage Directions: Pull the plastic food wrap from the roll. Use serrated lid for clean tearing. Place it over the desired area. Press food wrap along dry rim. Glad Pressn Seal wraps activated gripping texture tightly seals to almost any dry surface. When using in the microwave, allow at least 1 inch of space between wrap and food. Turn back one corner of food wrap to vent.
Caution Statements: Avoid contact with cutting edge. Not for use in conventional or convection ovens, stove tops, toaster ovens or browning units. To prevent wrap from melting, foods high in fat (like bacon) or sugar (like pastries) should not come in contact with plastic wrap in the microwave. When microwaving, turn back one corner of Pressn Seal wrap to vent excess steam. Best when used on clean, dry surfaces. To avoid danger of suffocation or choking, keep this wrap away from babies and children.
Q: What type of plastic is this made of?
A: Hello, Dave. Thanks for sharing your question, as we're happy to help. Our Press'n Seal is made of polyethylene. If you have any further questions, please feel free to give us a call at 800-835-4523 and provide reference number 200818-001239. Hope you have a great day. Ashlee from The Glad Teamsubmitted byGlad - 3 years agoBrand expert