product description page
Glenn's Urologic Surgery (Hardcover)
about this item
A comprehensive but concise textbook focused on surgical procedures, established for over 30 years as a must-have surgical reference for resident and practicing urologists. Chapters are heavily illustrated and progress from Diagnosis to Indications for Surgery, to brief sections on Alternative Therapies, and then to detailed sections on surgical technique before closing with a discussion of outcomes as found in the literature. Each section will open with a thoroughly illustrated description of relevant anatomy.Key Features:
- Each chapter takes you logically from diagnosis, indications for surgery, and alternative therapies,through detailed descriptions of surgical technique, and finally outcomes as described in the literature.
- Comprehensive, authoritative coverage includes all current operative procedures for each region of the genitourinary tract, including laparoscopic procedures, robotic surgery, nanotechnology, procedures to cure or alleviate incontinence, and much more.
- More than 1,300 high-quality illustrations help you visualize every important aspect of surgery, including more intraoperative photos and thoroughly illustrated descriptions of relevant anatomy that open every chapter.
- Concise, tightly formatted chapters ensure that you can find the information you need quickly.
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- Powerful search tools and smart navigation cross-links that pull results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future use
Number of Pages: 959
Sub-Genre: Surgery / General, Urology
Publisher: Lippincott Williams & Wilkins
Street Date: October 23, 2015
Item Number (DPCI): 247-51-2614