product description page
Go Green, Spend Less, Live Better : The Ultimate Guide to Saving the Planet, Saving Money, and Saving
about this item
Go Green, Spend Less, Live Better is an authoritative, practical guide that details the money-saving side of greener, healthier, and simpler living. Bestselling author of It’s Easy Being Green and sustainable-living expert Crissy Trask provides a prescriptive handbook for making better decisions about our homes, how we get around, what we eat, and how we behave as consumers, in order to simultaneously achieve two desirable and imperative goals—to be better off financially and to do what is good for the planet.
Laying out steps that will yield immediate results, Trask also provides explanations of bigger commitments that take time to implement, but also produce much bigger savings. With her practical money-saving strategies and environmental know-how, Trask empowers readers to confidently pursue change, knowing their bank accounts will grow as a result. Go Green, Spend Less, Live Better shows how typical families can easily save at least $10,000—and even as much as $30,000—in the first year alone by greening up some key areas of their homes and lives.
Other areas covered include:
- How green living is not exclusive, but highly accessible and affordable
- Five reasons you will live better and save money when going green
- How to start reaping economic rewards right away
- Taking green to the next level and getting more for your money
- Earning rich returns on green investments
- The link between better health and greater wealth
- And much more!
Going Green is an authoritative, useful guide that details themoney-saving side of greener, healthier, and simpler living. Bestselling authorof It's Easy Being Green and nationally recognized sustainable-livingexpert Crissy Trask has written a prescriptive guide to making better decisionsabout our homes, how we get around, how we eat, and how we behave as consumers,in order to simultaneously achieve two desirable and imperative goals?to bebetter off financially and to do what is good for the planet.
The book includes numeroussteps that will yield immediate results, as well as explanations of biggercommitments that take time to implement, but also produce bigger net savings.With her practical money-saving strategies and environmental know-how, Traskempowers readers to confidently pursue change, knowing their bank accounts willgrow as a result. Going Green shows how a typical family caneasily save up to $10,000 in the first year and up to $48,000 over a ten-yearperiod?not including investment of that money?just by greening up some key areasof their home and lives. More tips include:
- How to embrace the nonexclusive nature of the greenmentality
- Taking green to the next level
- Getting more for your money
- How to earn rich returns on green investments
- Five great reasons why going green will benefit theplanet and your budget!